“A line of credit that gives you peace of mind.”
Sometimes the fast pace of modern society can make juggling the many responsibilities of everyday life a little difficult. Have you ever made an error when you were balancing your checkbook? Have you ever forgotten to transfer the money into your checking account or make your deposit in time?
Unexpected things happen. We understand that. That is why East River Federal Credit Union offers a convenient way to protect yourself against an overdraft on your East River FCU checking account. This overdraft option also helps when you have that ''unexpected emergency'' and need cash fast.
Members can establish an unsecured, open-ended Line of Credit up to $1,000 (based on credit worthiness) and draw upon it when they wish.
- There is no annual fee for a Ready Credit Line.
- There is no transfer fee when funds are used.
- Having Ready Credit avoids the overdraft fee assessed per draft (check) and the expense of returned drafts (checks).
- Funds are automatically transferred from Ready Credit in $25.00 increments into checking to cover overdrafts.
- Members can access their Ready Credit Line-of-Credit by writing a check, transferring money through online banking or by calling the Credit Union to transfer funds.
- Members can make monthly payments on the Ready Credit Loan or pay the loan balance off with their next deposit.
- Loan Payments are taken automatically from checking on the 28th of each month.
For more information or if you would like to apply for a Ready Credit loan, call (800) 667-6039 or (605) 256-8145 today, and we’ll be happy to help.